Academic Qualifications for Teaching UNIV 100
UNIV 100 instructors must meet the following qualifications:
- Hold a master's (or higher) degree from an accredited institution.
- Have disciplinary or interdisciplinary expertise in an area appropriate to the course topic.
- Be committed to first-year student success and to the student learning outcomes for the course.
Required UNIV 100 Instructor Schedule
- Attend one required seminar training workshop.
- Attend meeting with Peer Mentor.
- Attend Cajun Connection, first meeting of UNIV 100 – Thurs. Aug. 22, 2019
- UNIV 100