You've survived your Freshman year! Now what? Join the Office of First-Year Experience for our debut and exclusive programs just for second-year students.
Second Year Experience Webinar Series
The second-year of college comes with different challenges and obstacles. Even though the Office of First-Year Experience specializes in assisting students during their first-year, we wanted to do some special programming just for YOU.
The Office of First-Year Experience is extremely excited to launch our Second Year Experience Webinar Series. The goal of these webinars is to re-introduce many of the services and resources our campus offers to the Class of 2023 and provide our second-year students with essential skills and information for their success. The global pandemic may have shortened your experience last semester, but we are hopeful that by sharing these resources and services – you’ll catch right back up to speed on your goals.
Our programming schedule is below with the associated Microsoft Teams meeting links:
- Second Year Experience Webinar Series “Kick-Off” – September 21 @ 5:00PM
- Career Services & Major Exploration Center – September 22 @ 12:00PM
- The Learning Center – October 5 @ 6:00PM
The Academic Success Center – October 8 @ 4:00PMPostponed due to Hurricane Delta
- The Academic Success Center – October 13 @ 1:00PM Rescheduled from Hurricane Delta
- SLIDDE (School Leaders Involved in Drinking and Drug Education) – October 22 @ 5:00PM
- Residence Life & Career Services Virtual Etiquette Dinner – October 26 @ 5:00PM
For every session you join, you will be entered in a drawing to win a limited edition second year experience t-shirt. We’ll be sharing the design during the kick-off! Don’t miss out!! Session information will be recorded and shared on the Office of First-Year Experience’s website following the series.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact Ashley Clement, Coordinator for First-Year Programming, at firstname.lastname@example.org.