Register for The Big Event being held on March 25, 2023.
Are you registering as a Flock Leader or as an Individual?
Want to register as a team? Great! You can fill out our Flock Registration Form. This form needs to be filled out by a Team Leader, or as we like to call them… Flock Leader! Flocks need to have at least 5 members but should not exceed 10 total members.
Flock leaders should gather the following information before filling out the form:
Your flock (team) members (minimum of 5, maximum of 10; if you have more than 10 members, please create a new flock)
Be sure to collect:
- Their ULIDs
- T-Shirt Sizes
- Be sure to collect:
Flock Name! Be creative - each flock needs to have a unique name
- Ex: Campus Cats Team #1, Campus Cats Team #2 (if multiple flocks)
- A back-up Flock Leader (please choose someone from your current flock members; make sure you verify that they will be comfortable attending a Flock Leader Training and being responsible for check-in day of)
- Discuss with your flock if they would prefer a virtual volunteer opportunity or if they are comfortable volunteering in-person
- Discuss with your flock if you are comfortable traveling outside of the Lafayette city limits for your project site
- Discuss with your flock if there are any special accommodations needed to volunteer (i.e. allergies, accessibility, etc.)
- Do you or someone in your flock have access to transportation?
Want to volunteer with The Big Event as an Individual but don't have a team? Great! You can fill out our Individual Volunteer Registration Form. This form should be filled out if you are not volunteering with a flock (team). The Big Event’s leadership team will assign you to a project site and inform you of your Flock Leader (project site leader) prior to the big day!
All volunteers must submit a liability waiver.